1.3

Working trying to get the boat ready to go in the water, my husband discovers that he bought the wrong color trilux 333. Ok so no problem right? I'll just take it back and exchange for the black one.. WRONG...

They won't make a simple exchange. I didn't have the receipt with me, figuring no big deal. Clerk insists she looked back on past purchases my husband made..commenting that he purchased a lot of paint and lots and lots of other stuff (I can tell you, it was hundreds if not over a thousand this year alone) but nope, no paint and she told me to go back and find my receipt. Yah so not happening-it's probably in the landfill by now, and she knew it. Are they that hard up to keep cash? Simple exchange and they can't do it. Poor customer service.

Well husband found someone else that could use it and swapped it for cash and went ELSEWHERE to buy what he needed. Shoes I was thinking of purchasing there... I went online and bought them elsewhere as well.

No more WestMarine...we can find stuff online or will find smaller local retailers and do business there.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with West Marine. The most disappointing about trilux 333 antifouling boat paint from West Marine was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Marine.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Boats and Bikes category for more informed decision or compare West Marine to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Marine?

Comments