Featured

Purchased a $50.00 West Marine outer zip up long sleeve SPF WHITE shirt, wore it twice, washed it according to instructions and shirt came perfectly white except for one whole sleeve turned yellow, so yellow I can't wear it in public.I called to see if I could send a picture of shirt and get an exchange but because I bought last spring and just wore this winter in Florida i of course didn't have my receipt form last season.

They just said, to bad your stuck with it, we won't exchange or return without a receipt, even though clearly it's a material mistake.Poor business, very disappointed we purchased a lot from your stores but I will never step foot in one again.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with West Marine and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Marine.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Boats and Bikes category for more informed decision or compare West Marine to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Marine?

Comments