Featured

Purchased a $50.00 West Marine outer zip up long sleeve SPF WHITE shirt, wore it twice, washed it according to instructions and shirt came perfectly white except for one whole sleeve turned yellow, so yellow I can't wear it in public.I called to see if I could send a picture of shirt and get an exchange but because I bought last spring and just wore this winter in Florida i of course didn't have my receipt form last season.

They just said, to bad your stuck with it, we won't exchange or return without a receipt, even though clearly it's a material mistake.Poor business, very disappointed we purchased a lot from your stores but I will never step foot in one again.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with West Marine and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Marine.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Boats and Bikes category for more informed decision or compare West Marine to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Marine?

Comments

Ac Electrical Services - Theft Of Services by owner acelectricalservicesllc.com Ac Electrical Services "The Owner Anthony acelectricalservicesllc.com a business man had us detail a supposedly 24" Foot Larson it was a 26" Boat heavily water damaged and on Blocks--It was supposed to be..." Read more Unpleasant experience with Harley Davidson showroom - Big question (Why showroom need my SSN?) Harley Davidson "On May 23rd, I went to the Desert Wind Harley Davidson showroom (Mesa, AZ) to test drive the 2016 Dyna Switchback. I talked to a very professional young sales person,..." Read more Harley Davidson Sales Representative Review from Shawnee, Kansas Harley Davidson "The clowns at Rawhide Harley Davidson in Olathe, KS only want to give me 65% of what I paid for a BRAND NEW 2016 Fat Bob FXDF just 2 months..." Read more Harley Davidson - Boots Review Harley Davidson "I was there on Thursday getting a gift card for my son I was looking around and I noticed these boots on sale it stated Regular $150.00 on sale $57.50..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more