3.0

I purchased a pair of West Marine sailing gloves a long time ago, maybe a year and a half two years.One only one of the gloves simply fell apart from usage.

The other day

it fell into the bay. I went to Narragansett West Marine with the other glove ( which clearly is a west marine product) and the clerk was not empowered to replace my Single pair of gloves. He asked me to pay for another pair. ??

I can say that I've spent a considerable amount of money at this store and others.

Because of this situation I won't be spending anymore money at your establishment.My name is Rex my email is rcc56@icloud.com

Thank you for your time in this matter.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with West Marine. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Marine.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Boats and Bikes category for more informed decision or compare West Marine to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Marine?

Comments

Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States #1096660

stop wasting our time with your stupidity. gloves wear out. there is no lifetime warranty.

Dude the gloves were two years old, clothing doesn't last forever! It is obvious you are a sailor, to cheap to by a pair of gloves when yours wear out. I bet you steal toilit paper too when you cruise from marinas you visit.

So you wanted a lifetime warranty on a pair of gloves you bought 2 years ago after you dropped one into the bay?Then you handled the situation by blaming the clerk (who is just doing his job) and throwing a tantrum?

Most of the people on this site have legitimate complaints. Yours is just entitled nonsense.

Grow up, Rex.You sound like king cry-baby.