Mattapan, Massachusetts

Please, please, don't bother ordering Railblaza mounting products from West Marine.Their store is always under stocked and you have to go back many times to get what you want.

We even ordered online expecting a Friday delivery and they kicked it back because they didn't have enough at the warehouse.Terrible

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at West Marine and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants West Marine to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by West Marine railblaza starport for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with West Marine?

Comments

Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more Freedom Boat Club - BEST decision I could have made! Freedom Boat Club "I am based in the GA Lake Lanier location. I will update this review as necessary in the future. I just signed up and I am amazed with how..." Read more Mini Pocket Rockets - Motorcycle Review from Pensacola, Florida Mini Pocket Rockets "Beware do not buy these bikes, my child was riding 2nd day brand new and the entire wheel assembly broke off. He was injured and all they say is they..." Read more Ac Electrical Services - Theft Of Services by owner acelectricalservicesllc.com Ac Electrical Services "The Owner Anthony acelectricalservicesllc.com a business man had us detail a supposedly 24" Foot Larson it was a 26" Boat heavily water damaged and on Blocks--It was supposed to be..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more