2.9
Turnaround Time

It is great to purchase an item, even though you are well aware that you are paying more for the product; however, you would think that a rebate refund would ease the pain a little bit FROM WHERE YOU WOULD THINK IS A REPUTABLE PLACE SUCH AS WEST MARINE.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT THE CASE HERE"

I have been waiting for my rebate for over 5 months now for a lousy $4 to no avail.

I have contacted the company and well documented for over a half dozen times, and every time I contacted the rebate dept, they inform me that they are reissuing the check.

LIE AFTER LIE, The old check in the mail trick.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

I AM GOING TO PLASTER THIS FIASCO ALL OVER THE INTERNET AS A MSSION OF MINE.

ANTHONY.

BURLINGTON, MA.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at West Marine. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4 and wants West Marine to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was to be lied to. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by West Marine west marine rebate policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with West Marine?

Comments