Don't ever purchase ANY of their products that promise a Rebate Coupon.They use a separate Company to process your request and it takes months to honor their promise - if they don't screw it up like they did on mine.

Several months later still no response after sending emails, etc. The office manager "Ken" is rude and belligerent. He refused to help me when I asked him questions and then gave me the wrong 800 number of the Company he works for to call for assistance.

Do yourself a favor, Go to Bass Pro Shop, Sportsman's or Cabela's.West Marine needs to provide the office manager here with some courses on Customer Service skills.

Review about: West Marine Manager.

Preferred solution: Exercise my 1st Ammendment right to let others know about poor treatment from their Management staff.

I didn't like: Management staff.

Had an Experience with West Marine?

Comments

Buyer Beware Bellmore Harley Davidson Bellmore New York Harley Davidson "Bellmore Ripoff Harley I would like to tell you a true story,this is how things happen, usually not on purpose, they are mostly by accident. The beginning So you all..." Read more X Treme Scooters - Xtreme Bike's Lied about availability to make a sale and then said it was back ordered X Treme Scooters "The whole story is in the photo's. Click on them in succession. Hi, My name is Terry... And before the naked part of this post, what I'm about to expose..." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more RH Boats - Boat Repair Review RH Boats "This was not a satisfactory repair for me, and after some complaining the boat was taken back into the shop where the chine repairs where grinded down. During this time..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more