There are at least 55 exclusions to the $15 Off ANY purchase of $100 or more. For example, I purchased over $800 of merchandise this weekend and the coupon didn't qualify. Their were 2 other customers with the same issue while I was checking out.

So WM runs a decent 7/4 promotion and still leaves customers feeling PO'd because of their worthless coupons.

They don't get customer service and promotions in today's competitive world. For example, they use to price match their online retail competitors. Now, they don't. Most electronics they don't stock. So they expect you to drive to store to pick up your order when you can get free shipping to your house and a lower price from a competitor.

I have been a BoatUS member for over 20 years but it's getting harder and harder to be a WM customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "coupons, change in price match policy" of coupon. West Marine needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coupon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Marine.

Had an Experience with West Marine?

Comments

Harley Davidson Sales Representative Review from Shawnee, Kansas Harley Davidson "The clowns at Rawhide Harley Davidson in Olathe, KS only want to give me 65% of what I paid for a BRAND NEW 2016 Fat Bob FXDF just 2 months..." Read more Mini Pocket Rockets - Motorcycle Review Mini Pocket Rockets "DONT order!!!!..the weld on the front of my sons pocket rocket broke and threw him over the front!!!!! So cheap made!!! Could have seriously injured my son and they didn't..." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more Unpleasant experience with Harley Davidson showroom - Big question (Why showroom need my SSN?) Harley Davidson "On May 23rd, I went to the Desert Wind Harley Davidson showroom (Mesa, AZ) to test drive the 2016 Dyna Switchback. I talked to a very professional young sales person,..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more